African Trade Group is uniquely positioned to assist African governments, public sector, private sector and entrepreneurs who are interested in getting into the export arena. We can consult with our clients in the same way as we are geared to do for all industrial ventures. We can assist the promoter of the venture in several ways:
Conversion of Raw Materials Industries
The greatest areas of need in African countries are export industries that convert raw materials exported by African countries into finished goods for export, including petrochemicals, metals, agriculture, etc. African Trade Group can facilitate and consult in every industrial need in the area of conversion industries.
Joint Venture Industries manufacturing for supply to Joint venture partner’s customers
African Trade Group, LLC can match African industrialists with foreign counterparts for industrial partnerships geared to manufacture goods for re-export to the joint venture partner. The range of opportunities are vast.
- From the initial concept stage. We can/will consult with the client on the idea of what the new plant will produce and the intended target market/markets.
- When a final decision has been reached on the first phase, the information will be used to develop a preliminary production process including; labor, equipment and development cost.
- When a final decision has been in the plant cost phase, we can help the client to produce a feasibility/business plan for the venture. Feasibility will include the operations and unit cost of product, available markets, penetrability of available markets and profit and loss statements.
- The third phase of the development process involves determining financing for the project. In the financing phase, our ability to provide marketing for the resultant products will be very helpful. We are able to enter into binding agreements with our clients to purchase products for distribution in hard currency markets.
- Binding contract to purchase products will help market making if the venture needs foreign funding. It will also help in sourcing domestic bank loans and investment capital.
- Our technical experts will assist during construction.
- Post construction, our experts will continue to consult with the management to ensure the operational goals of the new plant are being met.
- Our import division will start to import products as agreed upon commencement of production.
- Our imports will be paid as agreed.